Breaking News

Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod

Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod




A student of Eyaen Secondary School, Benin, Edo State, has died after being electrocuted by the steel rod used to reinforce a utility pole.


The incident happened some minutes ago. According to an eyewitness, the utility pole had been hit by a vehicle, making the steel rods embedded in it to be exposed.


The JSS 3 student was said to have been arguing with his colleagues who accused him wrongly. They dared him to swear with any metallic object to prove his innocence. .


Not knowing that the steel rods are electrified, he grabbed one in order to prove his innocence and was electrocuted immediately.


No comments

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();